- International ocean bookings and tracking and tracing
- Providing General Customer Service
- Completing proper paperwork
- Troubleshoot and overcome operational challenges and proactively communicate with clients regarding the status of their freight shipments
- Adhere to TSA /KSMS and other government regulatory compliance standards with regards to booking and routing of all shipments
- Have a least five years of experience as an International Operations Agent
- Must be able to work in demanding, high-volume position
- Be able to multi-task and have precise attention to detail
- Must be computer literate
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to interact with carriers, co-workers, and our handling agents
- High school diploma or equivalent; BA Degree preferred
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Works well as a member of a group
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Reach truck forklift experience is a plus
- Pallet Jack Exp is a plus
- Self Starter
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years experience required
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
Competitive pay with benefits package, including 401K. EOE/AA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about 10-15 minutes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
5 year(s): International Ocean Experience