New wages effective January 31st with increases up to $1.50.
7243 Grady Niblo Rd.
Dallas, TX 75236
Come Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Dallas, TX with wages up to $16/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled facility, new leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, new state of the art automation, Employee incentives and benefit offerings, Full Time opportunities. Interviewing immediately!
Don't wait, you may be our next Pawesome Chewtopian!!
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Candidates MUST have at least 6 months of stable, recent and relative work experience in a physical environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required.
Bending, lifting (up to 75lbs with or without reasonable accommodation), climbing, Walking (up to 10-15 mi a day) carrying, driving, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and squatting.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.