This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Bachelor's degree 2-3 years of business experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
Domestic/International Freight Forwarder in business for 34 Years. At Tazmanian Freight Systems, Inc., we define culture as the formal and informal way we do business. It is the unique personality of our organization, one that sets us apart from every one of our competitors. Our Culture contains a ‘memory' that guides the individual employee as well as group actions and behaviors in building on our history of success.
We are a company that…
- Has dedicated employees who understand success depends on satisfying the customer's needs from A to Z.
- Relies upon teamwork to accomplish our goals.
- Embraces diversity.
- Stresses the importance of our employees being present and punctual every day.
- Expects meticulous attention to detail.
- Understands the sense of urgency and what that means to our customers.
- Provides career opportunities.
- Desires to promote from within, making it imperative to teach others what you know.
- Encourages our employees to adopt our Key Traits.
Job Locations: US-TX-Houston
Functional Area: Sales
Remote Position? Outside Sales
Position Type: Full-Time
Posting Location: Postal Code 77041