- Answering of phones professionally and timely.
- Answering and responding to e-mail requests timely.
- Quoting customers and overseas partners.
- Updating Special Tracking and Accounting Reports for Customers.
- Dispatching of shipments.
- Ensure dispatch is aware of any special instructions/cut offs.
- Interface with Customs Broker, Importer and Customer for Import Shipments.
- Booking of air shipments with Pilot Gateway teams.
- Confirming Known shipper via KSMS for air shipments.
- Booking ocean shipment with co-loader and ocean carriers.
- Label Air and Ocean Shipments.
- Process DG shipments including checklist.
- Filing of AES.
- Accurately complete entry of pickup/quote information into Navigator.
- Tracking and tracing of shipments.
- Communicating to internal/external customers and sales regarding issues.
- Update/notate tracking milestones.
- Research of shipments for Corporate requests/reports.
- Research of shipments for Accounting requests/reports.
- Understanding TSA regulations.
- Billing: closing out of shipments timely.
- Including request of vendor invoices and selling rates.
- Export specific:
- Must have DG certification to handle DG shipments.
- Must have knowledge of airline regulations i.e. oversize, banding.
- Import specific:
- Must have knowledge of POA, customs brokerage regulations, DO, ISF.
- Must have knowledge of working with air and ocean carriers.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
EXCEL BASIC Novice