Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As a Senior Specialist, Collections, you will communicate with customers to resolve issues, collect on outstanding balances and perform regular portfolio analysis. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.-
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Manage an Accounts Receivable (AR) portfolio by analyzing and resolving issues driving delinquency
- Provide a high level of technical customer service to both internal and external customers to secure timely payment of invoices
- Perform strategic deployment on target accounts for AR cleanup and recovery efforts
- Collaborate with other groups to analyze and resolve root causes to prevent non-conformities
- Properly document all collection activity in the AR system
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills (V-Lookup, Pivots, etc.), Oracle and GetPaid systems
- 2 years of experience in AR billing, cash applications and commercial collections
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of experience in AR billing, cash applications and commercial collections
- The capability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written, verbal or diagram instructions
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.