Join First Student as a Truck/Coach Mechanic!
First Student is proud to offer:
- Top hourly wages based on experience!
- Monday-Friday day shift
- Full Medical and Dental plan; RRSP Program with company contribution!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Truck/Coach Mechanic Job Duties Include:
- Perform brake, safety, and PM inspections
- Perform defect repairs and on-road service calls as needed
- Complete work orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
- Maintain required tools for the job
Truck/Coach Mechanic Job Requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- Valid 310T license required
- Previous gas or diesel vehicle repair experience; school bus experience is helpful
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to work with others
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
First Student Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.