Import Export Compliance Analyst
Location: Boston Metro Area
Job Summary: Work with a team of Trade Compliance professionals in the growth and development of the Company Trade Compliance Program for all business divisions.
• Responsible for policy, procedures, and auditing of the Import/Export Compliance functions.
• Classify and audit classifications for imports and exports, HTS and ECCN.
• Handle Country of Origins, CTPAT and FTA's.
• Collaborate with Global team members, Engineers and Product Development professionals to execute Trade Compliance efforts.
• Provide strategies and guidance to internal team members
• Handle duty drawback savings opportunities.
• Work with Customs Brokers on Import declarations
• File for export licenses when needed
• Help to create an awareness of Compliance through training internally.
• Bachelor's degree - preferred
• Licensed Customs Broker - preferred
• Import and Export Trade Compliance knowledge and experience
• Strong Communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
For this or other Trade positions contact or send your resume to:
Nicole Benker firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 30 years Tyler Search has been the leader in Trade Compliance and Logistics recruiting. All information is kept in the strictest of confidence.