1st Shift, Monday – Friday, 6:00AM – 2:30PM
Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the world's most admired by Fortune and one of America's best employers by Forbes. As the Associate Specialist, Logistics you will be responsible for monitoring drivers' delivery activity, scheduling, delivery and routing issues with external customers and contracted drivers. Position involves heavy phone contact between external customers and contracted drivers. In addition, the position is responsible for billing and data entry tasks. At XPO Logistics, we believe that our success depends on our ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions to our customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Assemble multiple routes for customer orders within a market
- Maintain phone communication between external customers and contracted drivers/couriers
- Assist contracted drivers with delivery issues
- Resolve any customer issues, complaints and answer questions
- Monitoring progress of delivery routes
- Customer billing and data entry tasks
- Assign drivers/couriers delivery routes
- Oversee all unloading processes of returning routes at days end
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
It'd be great if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year related experience including call center experience
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 25 pounds
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.