Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Associate Specialist, Inventory Control, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. We'll give you the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Assist with shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders, and distributing orders to sales associates for processing
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped
- Fill requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items; distribute items to shipping team or to designated route driver storage area
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic; wear the proper safety equipment and adhere to all safety procedures and programs
- Mark materials with identifying information using the appropriate methods
- Assist with the counting of physical inventory
- Perform facility maintenance duties as needed, such as sweeping, dusting and mopping
To succeed at XPO, it'd be great if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 months or more of related experience or training
This job requires the ability to:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; use whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat, crawl, balance and kneel
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.