Warehouse Associate - Donations
As a Donation Site Warehouse Associate at GreenDrop, you will provide excellent Customer Service to our Donors. As Donors arrive with their donations, you will create a welcoming experience by greeting each donor, unloading the donations from their vehicles, ensuring their donations are properly recorded for their receipts and most especially thanking them for their donation.
In addition to providing first class service to our Donors, the Donation Site Warehouse Associate is responsible for opening or closing procedures for the site, overall cleanliness and organization of the site and separating stock of donations by softlines (clothing, bedding, etc) and hardlines (home decor, glassware, toys, etc.) packing skids for GreenDrop drivers to pick up.
- Availability to work Monday - Sunday, 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Able to lift up to 50lbs continuously throughout the day
- Support company outreach initiatives within the community
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
What Do You Need To Succeed?
- Able to work independently
- Possess a positive mindset
- Is punctual and self-starting
We offer a competitive wages and a flexible work schedule with plenty of room to grow within the company!
Who We Are:
Full-Time Employees can enroll in many benefits such as medical, dental, vision, & 401Ků just to name a few. Come join an amazing company culture with career growth and competitive pay!