Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As the Associate Specialist, Customer Accounts, you will communicate effectively in all situations to ensure our customers receive support that exceeds their expectations. If you're ready to build a rewarding career, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Act as the initial contact for customers to ensure service setup and completion
- Provide customer support for moderately complex technical issues and problems
- Focus on consistently delivering a positive customer experience
- Analyze and resolve issues during phone calls; respond to customer inquiries
- Ensure all issues are escalated in accordance with policies and procedures
- Maintain follow-ups and provide solutions
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong math aptitude
It'd be great if you also have:
- Associate degree
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends and occasional holidays
- 1 year of experience in a call center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to multitask and manage customer expectations
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.