This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
The CUSTOMS BROKERAGE COORDINATOR position works in a fast-paced environment and requires a strong sense of urgency, the ability to manage tight deadlines, a positive "can do" attitude, and excellent customer service skills.
• ISF filing
• Customs entry document review
• Customs entry filing
• Basic understanding of Customs regulation and Partnering Government Agency regulations regarding imported merchandise
• Final delivery of brokerage only shipments
• Audit of Customs entry
• Invoicing of final charges to the client
• Strong knowledge of import processing
• Good organizational skills
• Desire to learn
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of ACE system
• Knowledge of US Customs procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong team player
• CargoWise Experience
• Customs Broker's License preferred but not required