Agility DGS Americas seeks a new talent! We are looking for two motivated individuals who want to join a successful and diverse team of dedicated logistics professionals. Who understands the nature of maintaining compliance within the public sector and is a steward for resource utilization.
Tasked with supporting the program manager (PM) and ensuring our operation meets the requirements laid out by our client. As a Quality Control Specialist, you will work on the General Services Administration (GSA) contract, assisting in maintaining the standards of quality for the contract by developing, implementing, auditing processes and procedures and health and safety practices. Doing your part to establish standards to ensure our policies comply with contract requirements, laws, and regulations.
This position will require onsite work from the Company's office in Atlanta and requires travel to the client facilities.
Integrity: building trust with customers, communities, suppliers and colleagues by doing what is right
Personal Ownership: adheres to the values and standards and code of business ethics associated with Agility, and takes responsibly for actions
Teamwork: Capable of working across organizational and cultural boundaries to achieve extraordinary results
Excellence: We build a culture based on superior performance and execution to better serve our customers.
- Develop and implement employee safety programs
- Perform regular audits and inspections
- Plan and coordinate quality control methods and procedures
- Achieve program preparedness for and meeting QA/QC compliance with a high degree of accuracy
- Evaluate and report on the performance and results of the contracts' QA/QC compliance with government regulations and Agility policies and standards
- Recommend and develop improved systems, policies and procedures for QA/QC compliance
- Perform efficiently and effectively, on time, and within budget, every time
- Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Agility may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing this job's duties, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear. You will often be required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance and close vision and the ability to adjust focus. You may, on occasion, need to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
You will perform your work in and around office equipment and near warehouse machinery and operations.
Communication and Working Relationships
Possesses strong and effective verbal and written communication skills to provide clear direction when troubleshooting issues and providing a solution-based response to questions. Position requires experience and comfort when writing and verbally communicating with and presenting to various staff, management, clients, vendors, officials, and executives.
Creates and maintains positive relationships and cooperation with other team members and departments. Exhibits consistent cultural sensitivity understands and empathizes with people of varying cultures and backgrounds; respects differences encourages and is comfortable with diversity.
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Certifications knowledge
- Highly skilled in the use of technology, to include Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to details
- Proficient at planning and organizing
- Provide problems analysis and clear resolutions
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Knowledge of U.S. government quality assurance and or quality control programs
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of QA/QC, contracting rules and regulations, capabilities, and relationship management
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of our customers
- Working with teams, across departments, and multiple worksites
- Process improvement and or continuous improvement training and experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Customer Orientation: High
- Communication: High
- Professionalism: High
- Personal Ownership & Accountability: High
- Results Drive: High
- Business Orientation [Agility]: Moderate
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities given to any employee. The key commitments outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
About this Company
Agility Defense & Government Services is the public sector arm of Agility, which has more than 500 offices in 100+countries and a network of global transportation, warehousing, and storage capabilities.
Agility DGS provides complete supply chain management, logistics services, and commodity services to customers worldwide. CLICK HERE for more information on Agility DGS.
Agility is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all applicants are welcome; to include fair and impartial consideration for applicants with legally protected statuses such as Females /Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Click the link and APPLY.