DFS Group is the world's leading luxury travel retailer. Established in Hong Kong in 1960, DFS Group continues to be a pioneer in global luxury travel retail, offering its customers a carefully curated selection of exceptional products from over 750 of the most desired brands. Its network consists of duty free stores located in 10 major global airports and 22 downtown Galleria locations on four continents, as well as affiliate and resort locations.
This position is part of the Regulatory team supporting the US Division and sits in Torrance, CA at our US Division Corporate Office and Distribution Center.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Daily processing of import entries and export transactions in-bond via our in-house self-filing software. Ensure all relevant PGA data is validated for a timely release and movement of cargo. Support and collaborate with Logistics team members to assure duty free store merchandise moves efficiently.
Process Customs Entries, i.e. classify invoice as required, file entry, and respond to inspection requests
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of customs entry writing
• Handling PGA requirements
• Experience with bonded warehouse processes
Critical knowledge & skills including tools, software applications, language, etc:
• Understanding of US Customs Regulations and bonded warehouse entry process
• Have worked on well-known import/export commercial systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English