Location: 5825 11th Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379 - MSP5 Sortation Center
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.75-$16.75
Shifts: 3am-7am, 830am-1230pm, 2pm-6pm, 830pm-1230am, 11pm-3am. **Shift end time may be extended up to 1 hr. Shift availability is dependent on current needs and may vary week to week.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
You're on your way to joining the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers.
Enjoy the flexibility of picking your own schedule while earning a reliable pay rate. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Duties and responsibilities:
These duties will rotate on a daily basis.Shift details:This role puts you in control of your schedule. Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed.
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
Your schedule will be based on availability and the preferences you selected in your application.What it's like inside the warehouse:
- Work about 16-24 hours each week
- Shifts are 3 - 5 hours long
- Choose to work more shifts when available - depends on business needs
- Your safety is important to us.
- We'll give you protective gear, such as a facial covering and safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S. Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home and only come back to work after they've gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines, participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
You will also need to be able to:
- You will work around moving machines.
- Flexibility is key. You should be open to working extra hours and ready to work at a fast pace.
- You'll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include standing in one place for long periods, walking around, and climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 60 F and 90 F. Temperatures can go over 90 F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, and hand trucks and other gear to move stuff around
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (for some sites)
- Paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Learn more about our hiring process here: