Call (855) 293-6349 to speak to someone today
Apply Online Below!
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
AIR FREIGHT CARGO SCREENER
Summary:Provide live in-person observation of cargo being screened to identify in real time, improper screening techniques and other instances of TSA non-compliance in order to help prevent improperly screened air cargo from being offered for air transportation
Industry:Logistics, Freight Forwarding
Work hrs.: Monday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- JOB DUTIES
- Adhere to all TSA cargo screening protocols/regulations
- Ensure proper TSA "screened" stickers are affixed to screened cargo
- Ensure no unscreened cargo mistakenly leaves the designated cargo screening area
- Ensure all logs are accurately maintained, recorded, and filed
- Ensure that the FSC is notified of all alarms, and issues surrounding screening activity, and in and around the designated screening area
- Ensure that no unauthorized personnel enter the Designated Screening Area (DSA), disrupt screeners, screening operations or cargo handling procedures in the DSA.
- Ensure TSA required procedures and verification processes are followed for screened cargo
- U.S. Citizenship • High school degree is mandatory.
- Previous experience desired, but will train the right applicant
- Proficient computer skills; MS Excel, Word, and Outlook, type min 35 wpm
- Ability to pass X-ray screening training
- Applicants must be reliable, show for work as scheduled
- Able to pass any federal/state/airport, or company-required background and/or drug tests.
Candidates with skills shown above, will be contacted
Search firm for the Transportation / Logistics Industry. Services include: Executive search,
Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.