- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- On-the-Spot offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits beginning the 1st of the month after you start!
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Wednesday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
255 S. 143rd Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85338
*** Please note that the Maricopa County / Arizona Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Phoenix, AZ with wages up to $16.50/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled facility, new leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, new state of the art automation, Employee incentives and benefit offerings, Full Time opportunities. Interviewing immediately! Don't wait, you may be our next Pawesome Chewtopian!!
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/ walk for up to 10-12 hours daily, with or without reasonable accommodation; each shift has two 30 minute breaks.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High
- Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Candidates MUST have at least 6 months of stable, recent and relative work experience in a physical environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.