Call (855) 293-6349 to speak to someone today
Apply Online Below!
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
CUSTOMS BROKERAGE- ENTRY WRITER
Process import shipments, and documentation required by US Customs
for entry of goods into the U.S. Accurately record shipment data
and maintain up to date information for the import team.
This is a full time position requiring daily attendance during
established work hours. Start on time and be ready to work every scheduled work day.
- Prepare customs brokerage file
- Open file/data input for new shipments, Notify customer of missing documents.
- Entry documentation 7501, 3461 and RLF Entries
- Establish correct value for duty and tariff treatment.
- Input classification data for release entry and entry summary according to department guidelines
- 2-3 years' Customs Brokerage –Entry Writer experience.
- Experience with General commodities, household goods, FDA entries
- CargoWise experience desired
- Able to pass federal/state/local government, or company-required background checks.
Send resume ONLINE BELOW or Call 855-293-6349
** Applicants with the above qualifications will be contacted.
Location:..Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
Industry: Int'l Logistics Co.
Compensation: $ Dep. on exp. plus Health Ins. Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
leading Staffing / Search firm Nationwide.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.