Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position will provide experience with OSHA, EPA, FDA regulations, and enforcement of regulatory/environmental compliance..
What You'll be Doing:
- Participate inhazardous emergency evacuation drills including tornado and fire drills.
- Accountable for 200% Safety - Self and Others.
- Willing to respond to emergency incidents(First aid/CPR/AED, and fire).
- Alarm monitoring.
- Conduct routine patrols to ensure site safety/security.
- Participate in annual trainings (i.e. Hazmat training, Hazardous materials, lockout tag out, blood Bourne pathogens)
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Experience in Loss Prevention, Security or Military background is beneficial.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge to meet compliance requirements of Federal and State policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Flexibility in performing assigned shift work.
- Conducts internal/external theft investigations.