Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC, is seeking a full-time Principal Sales Representative located in Broomfield, CO. The role of the Principal Sales Representative is to optimize profit while meeting marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives. This individual will be responsible for supporting the Wazee Crane team in Broomfield, CO and surrounding areas.
- Drive business growth.
- Direct sales efforts to ensure customer inquiries are handled in a professional, efficient, and timely manner.
- Maintain existing product sales, while formulating new product line strategy to assure market growth.
- Ability to meet operational requirements, follow up on results.
- Be responsible for meeting company objectives for product sales and profitability.
- Must display entrepreneurial spirt and ability to readily adjust to and do a multitude of tasks that may need to be accomplished or changed. Possess high energy level and ability to deal with high stress situations.
- Direct all aspects of operations to the highest level of professionalism. Must be able to render and document disciplinary action as needed.
- Ability to manage time and priorities for maximum efficiency with available resources.
- Capable of visiting customers and ability to quickly assess needs, oversee engineering specifications and convert customer opportunities into profitable sales.
- Demonstrated ability to perform closely within a team environment, while at the same time have the ability to take charge and work independently when required. Collaborate with all levels of customers, vendors, and Wazee management.
- General knowledge of industrial sales is necessary, prefer knowledge of overhead material handling equipment.
- Willing to travel approximately 30% per quarter.
- Ability to set up dealer networks in new markets.
- High School diploma or equivalency required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years' experience, or 7+ years' experience with a Bachelors.
- General industrial manufacturing knowledge and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Excellent customer service and human relations skills.
- Experience with CRM software.
Essential Functions/Work Environment:
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 20 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Eyeglasses/contacts may be worn to aid in the use of the vision essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers to feel or handle, and talk and/or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand for short periods of time, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The yearly compensation for this role is $87,000 - $97,000, and is commensurate on experience and education, and could pay more or less than the posted range. This full-time position is eligible to participate in the company's short-term incentive program, paid time off plan, 401k, and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Qualified candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the link located in the job posting at www.careers.timken.com.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.