Call (855) 293-6349 to speak to someone today
Apply Online Below!
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
EXPORT COORDINATOR -
International Logistics Co.
- JOB SUMMARY:
- Arrange pickup / delivery with trucking companies, issue invoices and monthly reports.
- Close bills of lading. Print all Necessary Documents
- Provide Warehouse with loading documentation
- Perform Export Clearance
- Check for any special requirements in documents/cargo receipt
- Contact customers to advise shipment status or to obtain shipment information
- Ensure that file contains all necessary document copies in proper sequence
- Ensure that payable / receivable docs are complete and forwarded within time constraints
- Trace shipment through transit - to final destination
- 2 years' Export Operations experience, International Freight Forwarder
- Cargowise Experience a plus
- PC proficiency: Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with all Export regulations
- Reliable candidates only
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
International freight forwarder is seeking a qualified Export Coordinator to perform duties related to Air and Ocean shipping - Make Bookings, rate negotiation, prepare all documentation, Arrange pickup / delivery with trucking companies, issue invoices and monthly reports.
Starting pay:.. $ Depend on experience
Hours:.. 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Location: .. Pico Rivera, CA
Job Type:.. Temporary Position (2 months)
Applicants that most closely meet the qualifications will be contacted.
as the leading Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.