What you'll do (not limited to)
- Organizes, supervises, and directs the work of warehouse team members engaged in receiving, storing, shipping and delivering products to our customers.
- Supervises all warehouse operations including Inventory Control, Receiving, Shipping, and Transportation in a safe, accurate and timely fashion following established procedures, safety policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of warehouse associates related to receiving, daily order pulling, shipping, loading/unloading and scheduling & routing deliveries to ensure all are completed accurately with maximum efficiency.
- Ensure operating efficiencies through scheduling trucks, forklifts and trailer maintenance
- Ensure compliance with all safety rules & regulations in the daily execution of warehouse activities by warehouse team members.
- Foster an environment of Continuous Improvement by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, accuracy, quality, and/or reduce costs while championing related initiatives.
- Monitor the performance of warehouse associates and provide associate feedback as necessary.
- Provide input and make recommendations on individual performance, development opportunities, hiring & disciplinary actions of warehouse staff.
- Other duties assign by Manager.
- Minimum of 4 years of warehouse supervisory experience with a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Experience working in an RF warehouse environment
- Strong working knowledge & background of Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving/Inventory Control and Trucking
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel & Outlook experience
- Strong communication skills is a must, both verbal & written
- A cooperative attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Forklift experience/Certification
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus.
Who we are and what we offer:
Our comprehensive benefits package includes: management incentive bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, stock plans, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 23,000 employee-partners in 120 manufacturing facilities located in 19 countries. We're not just hiring; we're building a better company. Learn more about what life is like here: lifeatleggett.com
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer