Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for ways to improve, enhance and adapt in an ever-changing marketplace. As the Analyst, EDI, you will be responsible for developing various Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), participating in design reviews and working with the quality assurance team to assess reported defects from testing. You'll find yourself immersed in a forward-thinking environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit. We'll give you the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Requirements gathering with customer/trading partners for EDI documents 204,990,214,210 etc.
- Create mapping specification and work with developers. Design, write requirements for, help offshore Developer to develop, test and implement EDI solutions to meet complex enhancement requests from Trading Partners and XPO Business Teams.
- Testing end to end with customer/trading partner and XPO backend TMS systems.
- Work with business, customers, carriers, and third parties to intake and prioritize EDI fixes and enhancements.
- Daily/Weekly calls with Business Teams to review open EDI items
- Participate in weekly architecture review calls to review and obtain approval on complex mapping enhancements.
- Train internal business colleagues on EDI and EDI systems when required
- Fosters teamwork and motivates others for success
- Complete additional projects and assignments as required
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 or more years of experience in EDI customer/trading partner onboarding and/or TMS application support
- Experience in Logistics, Transportation or Supply Chain industry
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience in the logistics, transportation, or supply chain industry
- Exposure to EDI transactions 204, 210, 214, 990, 322, 404, and other logistics EDI transactions is desired
- Exposure to LightWell framework (DMI) tool
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.