This 3PL provider specializes in providing Warehousing, Distribution, and Transportation services throughout the Midwest. Product offerings include complete supply chain management solutions, various fulfillment services, warehousing, and transportation management.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
We are actively looking for an experienced 3PL Warehouse Supervisor. Duties include monitoring and adhering to Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to ensure that the client's needs are being met accurately and efficiently, as it relates to Cost, Quality, and Service. Additional duties include: Placing orders, Data Entry, Staging loads, Routing trucks, Scheduling of inbound shipments, and most of all providing strong customer service.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and skillsets:
- Previous 3PL / Third Party Logistics experience
- Must have strong communication skills in order to communicate effectively to the customer, to upper management, and to your team members
- Experience managing small groups of associates
- Experience in handling both inbound and outbound transportation functions
- KPI and other Performance Metrics adherence
- WMS and RF experience
- Must be able to work longer hours, especially during peak seasons
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a strong leader and be able to lead by example
If you feel that you are a fit for this position, please forward a Microsoft Word version of your resume to email@example.com