Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics the #1 logistics company in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. As the Associate Specialist, Logistics, you will be responsible for recording shipping and receiving information and performing hands on inventory control tasks. Are you ready to put your skills to work for a rapidly growing company? Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you build an exciting career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Enter customer part numbers, supplier information and other data into customer inventory management system with 100% accuracy
- Process shipping and receiving documents and input information from the bill of lading
- Dispatch orders and provide tags for customer part selection
- Process claims for misdirected parts and use the customer system to update claim information
- Conduct quality control checks for supplier compliance
To be successful at XPO, it'd be great if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Clerical or data entry experience
This job requires the ability to:
- Walk and/or stand for extended periods of time
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.