HD Supply is seeking Full Time Warehouse Associates for our Pickmod Team!
Now Offering a $1000 sign-on bonus ($500 paid after 90 days & $500 paid after 180 days!)
Don't worry, we think you'll love it here! HD Supply's company culture and top-notch benefits are unparalleled. However, you must remain employed a minimum of 90 days in order to be eligible to receive the first $500 sign-on bonus and remain employed 180 days to receive 2nd $500 sign-on bonus payout._
Shift: 10:00 am-6:30 pm shift, Monday - Friday, (end times vary as OT may be required)
Location: 550 Lakeside Pkwy, Suite 100A, Flower Mound, TX 75028 (Enter off Garden Ridge St)
- Ability to work in fast-paced, non climate controlled warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbls
- Ability to work full-time, 2pm shift with overtime as needed
- Must be able to submit to and pass pre-employment drug test
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Computer experience.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ability to understand written material and basic math skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with others in a group, cooperate with others, offer to help when needed, and foster a team climate within the group where members are committed to a common goal.
- Previous picking and packing experience highly desired
- Material Handling Equipment experience (RF Scanner, Picking Headset) required
- Performance and goal-driven attitude.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Willingness to work in multiple departments as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, non-climate controlled warehouse
- Must be flexible to work overtime if needed
- Ability to motivate both yourself and others while having FUN!
HD Supply Offers:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day)
- Sick Leave
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 300,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations. Through 44 distribution centers, in the U.S. and Canada, the company's approximately 5,500 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including will call, direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Job Locations US-TX-Flower Mound - US-TX-Addison - US-TX-Plano - US-TX-Lewisville - US-TX-Irving - US-TX-Dallas - US-TX-Desoto - US-TX-Grand Prairie - US-TX-Fort Worth
Job ID 2021-42477
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 75028
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.