Self Motivated. Insightful. Analytical.
Join People Management as our next National Account Finance Manager
As National Account Finance Manager, you will work in close collaboration with the sales team and operations leaders to provide reporting, analysis, financial modeling and recommendations to support business decisions.
This is a remote position that may be performed anywhere except the state of Colorado.
Become a business partner to sales organization, creating a healthy tension in the deal development process to improve proposal profitability. Provide support to sales team on all deals that meet established revenue and profitability thresholds. Required support will vary by deal, but may include the following: pro-forma financial statements, profitability / pricing benchmarking, analysis of non-standard terms (e.g., extended payment terms, rebates, cost guarantees / fixed bid arrangements), review of pricing templates, data gathering, analysis to support deal structure, leadership summaries, risk assessment, etc. Recommend enhancements to pro forma deal profitability template and attain buy-in to implement enhancements. Focus on incorporating value added pricing methodology vs. pricing to a target margin. Create an approval matrix, outlining deal criteria (e.g., deal size, margin profile, payment terms, unique characteristics) that require approval prior to proposing to a client; establish executive review / approval levels and ensure compliance with the identified approval requirements. Partner with sales & ops to improve the new site handoff process / timeline and ensure compliance with contract terms (including headcount levels, margin performance, and payment terms).
Review monthly P/L statements, create a process to identify bottom performers, and work with operations team to identify improvement action plans. Track performance against action plans and escalate any gaps. In collaboration with the operations team, leverage monthly reporting (both financial and operational) and additional analysis to identify opportunities for profit expansion and reduction of business risk. Implement annual bill rate change process related to regulatory cost increases.
In partnership with sales and BI teams, maintain reporting of sales funnel/pipeline, wins and losses for month end, quarterly earnings and Board of Directors reviews. Ensure newly created BI reporting is serving the needs of sales and operations teams, and work with BI teams to enact enhancements where required. Track profitability of new wins vs. pro forma (revenue, gross profit, and EBITDA) to lead to course corrections; incorporate learnings into future bids. Review pipeline history and develop insights into pipeline / win / revenue generation timelines and probabilities to drive more data driven new win forecasts.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field with a minimum of 3-5 years related experience.
• Ability to communicate with and influence senior leaders.
• Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills with the ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into concise executive-level summary.
• Autonomous self-starter who leads the direction of pricing processes / improvements for the organization.
• Ability to prepare and present financial analysis to "non-finance" audience.
• Ability to handle significant quantities of data with high levels of accuracy.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills; knowledge of Oracle ERP and Power BI a plus.
We're in the business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We power some of North America's leading companies by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing jobs. We'll find you a place where you'll gain experience, knowledge and skills through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be recognized.
People of all personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed with us. There's a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities and each other.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.