Pilot Freight Services is seeking an experienced Full Time Customer Service Agent for our Romulus, MI location.
- Frequent and accurate communication to customer, cartage agents, and other station and company personnel.
- Provide rate quotes on shipments
- Track & trace shipments progress and resolve any problems
- Coordinate recovery and delivery schedules with various cartage agents and reliably relay information to all parties concerned in a timely manner
- Update customer sheets
- Must have some Customer Service background
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- High School or equivalent required
- 1+ years customer service experience required
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
High School or better.
Critical Thinking Skills Novice
Ability to Work Under Pressure Novice
2 year(s): Customer service