Join the excitement of a dynamic company that leads the logistics industry with a worldwide range of logistics services. For 90+ years, DACHSER USA has provided intelligent logistics services and now employs over 30,600 people worldwide in 399 locations globally.
DACHSER USA is currently seeking an Air Export Specialist to join its Boston Office. This position will support air export activities for DACHSER USA's Air & Sea Logistics division.
The Air Export Specialist completes the coordination of all aspects of air export shipments. This role prepares issues and submits documentation to ensure proper exportation of cargo while ensuring that service commitments are achieved and maintained in accordance with client and company objectives. In addition, the Air Export Specialist provides clients with advice concerning terms of delivery and payment, insurance, services (air, ocean, or transport), or other matters affecting the client's needs.
Requirements of the position include:
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in Air Export.
• Strong knowledge of Air Export & TSA regulations and documentation.
• Hazmat certification a plus.
• High School Diploma or its equivalent.
• Must be customer focused with a desire to provide outstanding service to both internal and external customers while maximizing profit.
• Excellent carrier/vendor negotiation skills.
• Flexible attitude and the ability to adapt to changes readily.
• Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work within a team environment where keeping open communication among your colleagues is vital.
DACHSER USA offers a generous benefits package and competitive salary.
To apply, please click on the link below.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at www.dachser.us. DACHSER USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.