Please watch out new recruiting video to get a peek inside of the plant!
Unitex is experiencing unprecedented growth! Due to this growth, we are in search of a highly skilled manager for our facility in Mt. Vernon, NY.
Schedule is 5 days per week and will include rotational weekends. Please DO NOT apply if you cannot work weekends.
- Maintain individual and department performance at established standards
- Supervise 4 Production Supervisors and all plant employees
- Ensure production levels and productivity goals are achieved
- Maintain daily reports
- Hire, train and discipline employees as a means for achieving goals
- Maintain high level of quality of product being sent to customers
- Ensure that Unitex policies and procedures are implemented and followed
- 2+ years managerial experience running a plant in a production/service environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish A MUST!
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic work setting
- High degree of customer responsiveness
- Understands production work flow
- Proven ability to manage to standards
- For consideration, please send resume with salary requirements/history.
Visit www/unitex.com/careers to apply online
Unitex is the industry leading medical textile rental service provider serving the Healthcare industry. We operate eleven processing facilities located in the Tri-State area. Since 1915, we have been a privately held, family run business. Our customer base consists of more than 3,000 clients throughout the Northeast, including acute-care facilities, nursing homes, long-term and assisted living facilities, surgi-centers and diagnostic clinics, as well as professional, medical and dental offices.