HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 300,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations. Through 44 distribution centers, in the U.S. and Canada, the company's approximately 5,500 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including will call, direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for beginning, mediating, and completing the Fabrications order process.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Serves as liaison between sales department, customers, and the fabrication warehouses regarding order status and issues.
- Processes the concessions portion of team's returns and serves as second tier support for escalated returns to ensure final resolution.
- Acts as initial triage for inbound requests, processing RFIs accordingly, and assigning to the appropriate product queue for processing
- Provides support for account groups requiring compliance (i.e. Government, Web, Personalized, etc.).
- Provides support for strategic projects.
- Serves as point of contact for departmental escalation email group.
- Assists with system testing for departmental product updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 6-12 months of maintenance, repair, and /or operations industry experience.
- Experience in a customer service or call center environment.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
Job Locations US-TX-New Braunfels
Job ID 2021-42279
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Customer Service
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 78130
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.