QTS offers critical end-of-line services for medical device OEMs including finished device assembly, packaging and sterilization management. QTS is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies.
Shipping Coordinator Ideal Candidate Profile
QTS is currently seeking an energetic, responsive and well-organized full time Shipping Coordinator. This position will be responsible for preparing and shipping goods to customers and vendors, preparing records of goods shipped, make up bills of lading, posting weight and shipping charges, and keeping accurate and up-to-date files of shipping records.
Shipping Coordinator Job Summary
- Ship and package product.
- Receive and inspect raw materials and shop supplies.
- Read and comply with work instructions, set up sheets, and checklists.
- Enter production information into the ERP system on a timely basis.
- Accurately records and reports hours worked.
- Support and comply with the company Quality System, ISO, and medical device requirements.
- Read, understand, and follow work instructions and standard work.
- Partner with other business segments: sales/marketing, customer service, engineering, quality, and finance.
Shipping Coordinator Skills and Experience
- Ability to operate shipping, receiving, and machining equipment.
- Ability to cross train in other areas of the warehouse.
- Ability to occasionally: lift 10-50lbs, carry 10-50lbs and to stand, bend and stoop.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Fork Truck Certification is preferred.
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?
At QTS, we are passionate about quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture and work environment. Here are some of things that employees have said about working at QTS:
"I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly."
"... I interned at QTS, then I went back to school... I was brought on as a shared service engineer, then I moved into a role with more customer interaction associated with it. All in all, a good fun ride so far and I can't wait to keep it going!"
"Three words that I would use to describe QTS's culture are: Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team member.
As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. QTS also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay.
QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.