HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Manages sales enablement operations, including leading cross-functional sales operations projects that deliver business value and process improvements. Ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of the company's sales force, identifies and resolves operational issues using sales-related data, and oversees sales analytics and attainment planning.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Provides strategic and predictive recommendations to solve business and sales-related issues using organizational knowledge and sales enablement best practices, including identifying and implementing industry standards.
- Leads large, cross-functional sales enablement projects focused on value creation and process improvements.
- Develops and delivers key performance indicators, dashboards, and reports that enable the business to track, measure, and drive revenue and gross profit.
- Determines goals, direction, and action steps needed to maximize short- and long-term project successes.
- Partners with cross-functional groups to identify, create, and deliver sales enablement content.
- Serves as a liaison with internal clients, operations staff, senior management, and other team members on assigned projects.
- Partners with sales leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience. May recommend/make decisions regarding new programs/initiatives that have significant impact to the business and carry consequences in unsuccessful endeavors.
- Manages a larger team or multiple small teams through direction of subordinate management and/or supervisory staff.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 7+ years of experience in sales management, operations, or consulting.
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing people and remote teams.
- Experience using systems for sales-related planning and execution.
- Demonstrated knowledge in sales effectiveness through reporting of actionable information on analytics, win/loss reviews, and sales training.
Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta
Job ID 2021-41973
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 30339
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.