Essential Job Functions
- Design BI application technical solution based on business requirement and design.
- Executing deliverables as assigned including but not limited to:
- Performance tuning.
- Data modeling.
- Data transformation specifications.
- Application object creation.
- Schema object creation.
- BI tool administrative tasks.
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying dashboards and report solutions.
- Organizes information by developing data dictionary and metadata structures, recommends changes in databases and data warehouse schemas, translates user requirements into data structure and elements, prepares prototypes, mockups, workflow diagrams, and flowcharts.
- Enhances department reputation by accepting ownership of BI systems, accomplishes new and diverse project requests, and explores opportunities to add value to BI applications.
- Validates data to ensure data quality.
Other Job Functions
- Evaluate user requirements.
- Create technical design/solutions to meet business needs for Data Warehouse, ETL and BI solutions.
- Day to day support of the data warehouse, associated data marts, ETL sub systems and in finding ways to stabilize the system resulting in higher performance and data accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in SQL Development.
- Develop reports, cubes, dashboards, scorecards on Microstrategy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to interact with business analysts, peers, and management.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to self-prioritize work.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- 5 years of experience with MicroStrategy or other BI Tool.
- 5 years of experience in a BI position.
- Exposure to data modeling tools like Visio, Embarcadero, Erwin.
- Certified as MCD (MicroStrategy Certified Developer) or above, or have comparable experience.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
$65,000.00 - $115,000.00 annually, pay will be based upon applicable experience, training and skills
This job is eligible for an annual cash bonus based on individual goal achievement.