Pay starts at $12.03
3rd Shift, Monday - Friday 9:00pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As the Greeter, you will be responsible for communicating with and guiding our internal and external customers. XPO was ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, and Fortune Magazine named us one of the most admired companies in the world. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that's clearly going places, join us at XPO.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Communicate effectively with dock supervisors, drivers and other service center personnel
- Collect, process and transport paperwork to and from various locations
- Perform various administrative functions, including creating and transmitting reports
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Accurate 10-key skills
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of hazardous materials regulations
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery
- Work outdoors in inclement weather
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.