A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a 1st Shift Lead Diesel Technician/Mechanic in the West Chester, Pa.. - Class A/B with top rates, premier benefits, and job stability!
Please call (855) 613-9025 to speak with a recruiter today.
Lead position comes with $1.00 per hour addition.
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and modifications to assigned equipment
- Diagnose and repair vehicle electrical, brake and air systems
- Repair and inspect heating units; troubleshoot vehicle computer systems and suspension systems
- Lead and assist other mechanics in the completion of work assignments on assigned shift
- Responsible for handling Road Calls, answering phones, and addressing issues as they arise
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment according to company standards
- Annual tool allowance
- Uniforms provided
Watch our Video- https://vimeo.com/511212424
This is a unique opportunity to join a family-owned, industry-leading, employee-focused company.
Our employees also enjoy the security of working with an industry leader and a premier benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing retirement plan. Other benefits include: short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts and weekly pay through direct deposit.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Basic welding experience
- Class A or B CDL preferred but not required
- Must be able to read and comprehend service and repair manuals
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must maintain a reasonable level of skill and knowledge in the above duties
- Must be able to obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
For more information call (855) 613-9025
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Keywords: diesel tech, Mechanics, Diesel engine or diesel mechanic, Fleet Service Technician, Diesel Tractor Engine Mechanic, Truck foreman/diesel tech, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Engine Mechanic, Fleet Maintenance Mechanic, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Motor Mechanic, Truck, Railroad, and Bus Tune Up Mechanic, Fleet Service Mechanic, Heavy Truck Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic/Truck Driver, Mechanic, Welder, Truck Driver, Fleet Technician, Tractor Trailer Mechanic, Industrial Truck Mechanic, Truck Trailer Mechanic, Diesel Service Technician, Diesel Engine Mechanic, Tank Truck Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Fleet Mechanic or Truck Mechanic, Installation and Repair