Our Route Truck Drivers pick up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Will operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Box Truck.
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil truck
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsements required;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Ability to work, nights, weekends, and travel over night as needed
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK -
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.