Pilot Freight Services seeks a top-quality individual to fill a key full-time Warehouse Agent position in our Charlotte Office in Charlotte, NC Hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. We require a positive attitude, professionalism, intelligence, leadership.
This is a career with advancement opportunities for the right person
- Frequent & accurate communication with drivers, carriers, office personnel & warehouse staff
- Material handling - may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, counting products & other duties
- Must know how to operate a Stand-Up/ Reach Truck, Sit Down forklift, and other warehouse equipment.
- Load and offload Trailers and Ocean Containers.
- Must be able to use forklifts, pallet jacks, and banding/shrink wrap material
- Experience using an RF scan gun required
- Previous forklift certifications preferred
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well
- Must have the ability to work well with others
- Basic, MS Office and data entry skills preferred
- High attention to detail required
- Must have the ability to work well with others with little supervision
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs. Unassisted
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- High School or equivalent required
- Must have 3-5+ years prior warehouse experience
This position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time. The position requires employees to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, reach, bend and lift objects above their head. Employees must be able to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds unassisted and use pallet jacks and forklifts.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Reach truck forklifts Intermediate
Attention to Detail Novice
Ability to Work Under Pressure Novice
Sit down counterbalance forktruck Novice
3 year(s): Must have at least 3 yrs of warehouse experience