Previously known as HD Supply - Construction & Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently Construction Supply Group.
White Cap has over 400 locations across 46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400 associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers.
In addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products.
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for oversight, management, and enhancement of all real estate systems and processes required to support the daily operations of the real estate department and other functional groups indirectly impacted. Manage and lead project-based work by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to gather needed information, execute on deliverables, and drive projects to completion.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Serves as primary point of contact to internal stakeholders, landlords, and property managers for all real estate activities related to general lease administration and property rental payments.
- Collects, analyzes, interprets, and reports on critical real estate data in support of transactions and other business activities.
- Manages real estate systems and drives needed improvements and/or upgrades, general administration, and data management driven by new, renewed, and completed lease agreements. Owns and manages real estate location data feed to downstream applications.
- Oversees real estate deal approval system, user permissions, and workflows. Acts as Designated Delegation of Authority (DOA) approver for new deal submissions as well as legal services requests submitted by real estate managers.
- Monitors all lease financials including daily updates to rent schedules, adhering to company deadlines for monthly lease payments, financial reporting and annual rent forecasting, as well as subtenant billing.
- Leads project-based work initiated by mergers and acquisitions, opportunities for process improvement, and other business requests. Partners with internal and external stakeholders to develop requirements, execute on deliverables, and drive projects to completion.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel 20% to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 5+ years of experience in corporate real estate lease administration or related field.
- Experience navigating industrial real estate leases.
- Experience administering and/or managing real estate systems and tools, CoStar preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta
Job ID 2021-41892
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Operations
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.