Pilot Freight Services is seeking a Full Time Financial Analyst for our Glen Mills, PA location
As an Analyst for Pilot, you will focus on assisting our organization by analyzing processes, workflows, and systems with the objective of identifying opportunities for both improvement and automation. You will have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our daily operations, and a lasting influence on our growth plans.
- Support the Company's Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function including understanding, analyzing and reporting on the Company's labor planning and management. This includes identifying trends and analyzing and explaining material variances to budget
- Assist the FP&A team in improving and monitoring operational KPIs to assess and monitor the performance of the company.
- Assist the FP&A team with implementing a new Business Intelligence Tool and creating dashboard reports.
- Assist with the development of the monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages provided to the Board of Directors and Lenders.
- Support the Company's quarterly financial forecast and annual budgeting process.
- Support the Company's 13-week Cash Flow Forecast provided to PE ownership on a weekly basis.
- Partner with department heads as subject matter expert and provide in-depth analysis and support as needed.
- Assist the FP&A team with implementing a new Business Intelligence Tool
- Perform special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested
- Position requires strong Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills including experience with complex spreadsheets
- Excellent math and statistics skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize important tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to read/speak/write English
- Understands business needs, including how data is used and managed across different functional areas to provide unified consistent data solutions
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Superior communication and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local legislation
- Strong experience with managing budgets
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in a finance or accounting is required
- At least one year of related experience is preferred
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
EXCEL ADVANCED Expert
Attention to Detail Expert
Time Management Skills Expert