Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Specialist, Logistics, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. You'll play a critical role in helping us continue to deliver superior service to our customers. Become a part of our rapidly growing team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Provide Retail Inventory Management (RIM) system training to the new systems personal
- Provide information and clarification to dealers on the functionality of Retail Inventory Management (RIM) system
- Properly monitor inventory, sales, stocking policies and orders for customers to ensure on time, accurate and satisfactory ordering
- Troubleshoot and proactively resolve ordering and sales reporting as needed
- Enter data into the Retail Inventory Management (RIM) system, and maintain and generate required reports, properly process, audit and file various documentation
- Communicate with customers, employees and the management team to ensure necessary requirements are met
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related experience
- General understanding or knowledge of the transportation industry
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Excellent phone and email commination skills
- Knowledge of Inventory software and process
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including multitasking and managing customer expectations in a fast-paced environment
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.