Shift will be 8:00am - 5:00pm
SUMMARY Warehouse supervision, documentation, employee supervision and training, and active participation in warehouse activity.
- Assist with training of new employees on receiving and warehouse management procedures.
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged materials are accepted in.
- Operate with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety requirements.
- Insure proper maintenance logs for equipment.
- Actively participate in all warehouse functions of direct reports.
- Wear proper personal protection equipment as required by location.
- Act as liaison between customer managers, and employees under direct supervision
- .Other duties as assigned.
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Act as liaison between customer managers, and employees under direct supervision.
- Proficiency in written & verbal communication: Intermediate.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. WORKING CONDITIONS Working conditions are normal for a warehousing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and some product up to 70 lbs. Machinery operation and movement throughout the throughout the warehouse may require the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, steel or composite toe safety shoes, protective gloves.
- Qualifications Skills Preferred
- Proficiency in written & verbal communication: Intermediate
- POWER POINT: Some Knowledge
- MS Word: Intermediate
- Pallet Jack: Expert
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group