Pilot Freight Services seek a Claims Auditor to work at our Corporate Office in Glen Mills, PA. This position is responsible for receiving claims information via phone & email, processing claims and entering claims data into the Claims Management System (CMS).
- Respond to phone/written inquiries from customers, stations, insurance companies, etc.;
- Receive claims for loss & damage, gather documents pertinent to claims process;
- Set up inspections and subrogate with carriers;
- Scan/upload pertinent documents (formal claims submissions, invoices, inspection reports, signed release, settlement check) into CMS;
- Review claims for payment or denial;
- Run and issue reports, enter insurance approvals/denials in system;
- Other job-related duties as required by the Director, Claims & Loss Prevention or the Claims Coordinator.
- Strong math and organizational skills and able to multi-task;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of personnel;
- Must be able to politely handle customer complaints;
- PC literate in MS Word & Excel;
- Bachelor's degree and/or prior office environment experience preferred.
EXCEL INTERMEDIATE Intermediate