Pilot Freight Services seeks a full-time Warehouse Manager in the Gouldsboro, PA market.
The warehouse manager is a full-time position with responsibility for recruiting, staffing, managing inventory, managing workload, managing customer relationships, billing, purchasing, maintenance, and P&L responsibility for the assigned facility. This position reports to the Senior Region Manager.
This job is normally staffed from 8:00AM -5:00PM Monday through Friday but will have weekend and on-call work as needed. This is a working manager position, and managers will be expected to perform front-line material handling work as needed.
This job may require travel for training purposes.
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in the English language
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office Products
- Ability to utilize tools such as pivot tables to analyze and present data
- 5+ years operating a WMS (Warehouse Management System) with or without scanners
- 5+ years leading a staff >5 full-time employees
- 2+ yeas operation powered industrial trucks (forklift, reach truck)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. repeatedly, up to 150 lbs. with assistance
- Experience shipping Haz-Mat / DG via ground and air methods
- 2+ years using UPS WorldShip and/or FedEx Ship Manager
- Previous Haz-Mat certification
- Reach truck experience
- Bachelor Degree or higher
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Bachelors or better.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Proficiency in written & verbal communication Advanced
EXCEL INTERMEDIATE Intermediate
POWER POINT Intermediate