Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. Are you excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing opportunities? As the Manager, Inside Sales, you'll build and lead a high performing inside sales team by implementing and managing overall sales strategies. You'll also oversee performance reporting as it relates to department goals and objectives. We'll count on your skills and years of experience to be a champion of XPO values, ensuring an engaged workforce, loyal customers, efficient operations and a bright future for yourself and XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Manage and lead a team of LTL And FTL inside sales representatives to successfully assist in growing revenue and EBITDA by generating qualified leads, contacting dormant accounts and managing a customer book of business
- Achieve revenue and EBITDA goals
- Develop metrics, reporting and analytics to increase team performance and output
- Build strong relationships with key sales leaders, including Regional and National Vice Presidents
- Manage and lead outside vendors to increase capacity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop a strategy that consistently increases the sales pipeline, won/lost and realization performance
- Implement and leverage inside selling tools, technology and processes to deliver results
- Coach and motivate team members to reach objectives
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- 5 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of general business practices related to sales; demonstrated ability to utilize data to make decisions
It'd be great if you also have:
- 3 years of sales leadership or managerial experience
- Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM experience
- Less-than-Truckload (LTL) transportation industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to reach or exceed sales goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized work style with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong business/sales acumen with proven leadership abilities
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.