Logistics done differently.
Are you looking for the next step in building your career? If you're up to the challenge of working for a global company and ready to deliver the big results, there's only one place that's growing fast enough to keep up with your ambition: XPO Logistics. Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 out of the top 50 logistics companies in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. As a Sales Process Management Analyst, you'll support initiatives and functions essential to sales productivity including planning, reporting, enablement, process optimization, training and sales program implementations. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Work as a strategic partner to Sales Leadership to strategize and implement sales process, territory development, and sales performance on behalf of regional sales channels
- Proactively engage with sales managers and sellers to understand sales cycles and recommend activities and action to increase revenue, gain market share and provide excellent customer service to grow business
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term sales strategies and initiatives; identify opportunities for sales process improvements and successfully implement new programs
- Work directly with Sales Operations Analysts to ensure accurate data and reporting and provide enhancement requests for all internal data tools and internal reporting processes
- Develop and implement channel growth strategy to drive profitable sales and pipeline opportunities that are aligned with our local and national sales strategies by customer vertical and geography including International and Offshore
- Develop, organize, direct, and lead sales activities/strategies to drive sales and build brand awareness with marketing, product and vertical initiatives
- Work with Sales Operations Enablement on key account planning activities for all sales channels
- Liaise with sales, marketing and product development to identify trends, marketing intelligence and new product opportunities
- Responsible as an active contributor to enhance sales ownership and responsibility of direct pipeline, conversion, revenue, profit and EBITDA goals
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales & Marketing, Logistics or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2+ years of business experience working in Sales Operations owning projects, strategy or analytical business planning
- Experience in change management, leading transformation and scaling for a global organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of CRM systems; experience implementing and driving usage and accountability
It'd be great if you also have:
- Master's degree
- Highly developed relationship building skills, ability to build credibility and influence within and outside of project teams
- Experience in the Less-than-Truckload (LTL) or the logistics and supply chain industry
- Experience and working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent planning, operational and analytical skills; ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities
- Ability to work cross-functionally, while leading through inspiration, to drive process improvements
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.