The Remarketing Pricing Analyst provides analysis and metrics for Vehicle Remarketing processes. Positions primary role will be to provide support in listing vehicles for sale and maintaining up to date pricing for 9000 vehicles listed for sale.
• List vehicles for sale. Evaluate that all necessary items are in place and ensure accurate pricing
• Maintain individual vehicle pricing to make sure that they are in line with the current pricing strategy
• Provide metrics and analysis support for remarketing processes
• Develop queries and analyze results to support a process to identify vehicles that need to be listed for sale
• Provide support maintaining pricing models from internal and external sources
• Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
• 2 years of experience in a data analysis role
• High School degree or equivalent required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.) preferred
• Excellent data management and working knowledgebase required
• Strong analytical and presentation skills required
• Good communication skills (oral and written) required
• Data mining and report tool including Crystal Reports preferred
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required
• Knowledge of truck specification preferred
• Knowledge of AS400 vehicle and component file preferred
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.