Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics in 2017, XPO is among the most admired companies in the world according to Fortune in 2018. At XPO, our employees are our greatest asset. As the Driver Recruiting Associate, you will conduct and support a quality new driver orientation program by providing approved curriculum materials in accordance with DOT regulations and XPO policies. We look to you to champion XPO values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Coordinate with recruiting in prior week of new drivers attending orientation and conduct formal welcome call and offer letters
- Present segments for Qualcomm, e-logs, conduct live pre-trip and document, operations review for DM Owner-Operators, payroll, etc.
- Coordinate agenda for the orientation program, including communicating with presenters and facilitating smooth flow of the program
- Conduct onboarding for new Owner-Operators
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of experience working closely with commercial truck drivers
- 1 year of administrative experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience working closely with commercial truck drivers
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Experience with e-learning, instructor-facilitation
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.