Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics is constantly looking for talented people who can create and inspire high-performing teams. As the Manager, Business Analysis and Integration, you will be responsible for the implementation and execution of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) for new and converting clients. You'll also drive continuous improvement and support for existing clients. Become a part of our fast-growing, dynamic team and we'll give you the tools to build a rewarding career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Analyze, document, configure and test OTM; identify and implement improvements to existing operational systems
- Train and deploy for new and converting clients while providing continuous support to existing clients
- Develop value-added approaches to Transportation Management System (TMS) project challenges by employing analysis, innovation and experience
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, business development and IT teams to employ Lean principles to develop solutions and standards for complex and critical assignments
- Configure solutions in TMS, based on defined business requirements
- Build and improve strategic relationships with client senior management
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of professionals
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations or Management Information Systems, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of cross-functional business experience, including business analysis, transportation, logistics and/or supply chain solutions
- 5 years of hands-on OTM experience
- Demonstrated experience with gap analysis and managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 30% of the time
- 7 years of cross-functional business experience, including business analysis, transportation, logistics and/or supply chain solutions
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Capacity to learn and understand a full suite of technical solutions and make recommendations to internal and external customers based on business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience leading a team of professionals
- Lean knowledge, including value stream mapping and Kaizen execution planning/management
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.