Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for ways to improve, enhance and adapt in an ever-changing marketplace. As the Senior Analyst, Product, you'll support our initiatives to innovate beyond feature enhancements. You'll utilize your incredible knack for building strong relationships with an amazing and diverse group of users, carriers, and customers, while partnering with interesting internal and external resources to create an exciting and impactful user experience (UX). Join us at XPO, and we'll equip you with the very best tools to grow and develop to a level that will exceed your expectations and help you reach your career goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Document functional requirements to meet business needs and solve business problems based on business needs and architectural considerations
- Lead the collaboration among the business, UX designers, engineering, QA ,and support to prioritize and plan system releases
- Bridge between business problems and XPO's operational systems by listening to business needs, understanding the impact to existing systems, defining workflows, and assisting to implement new solutions
- Monitor and report on progress toward release goals
- Maintain system documentation and train internal and external users on modifications and new solutions
- Work with business and QA to prepare test plans and evaluate test results for application implementations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 or more years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design in the logistics space
- Strong data gathering and analysis skills
It'd be great if you also have:
- Ability to work with functional users to design, develop, test, and implement applications and process changes
- Works effectively under stressful or ambiguous conditions by adapting style, approach, and work procedures
- Use strategic thinking to make recommendations that may not be widely accepted, but would be a good solution based on the requirements
- Familiar with mock-up tools such as Balsamiq or similar
- Experience feeding an Agile development process (i.e., Product Manager/Product Owner)
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.